This page provides the standard operating procedure for publishing informational blog posts on the Noob Gains website.
Table of Contents
- Step-By-Step Procedure
- Part #1: Uploading to WordPress
- Part #2a: Apply Basic Formatting
- Part #2b: Add Read More Section
- Part #3: Apply Visual Formatting
- Part #4: Add External Links
- Part #5: Add Internal Links
- Part #6: Add Embeds (YouTube, Instagram, & Twitter)
- Part #7a: Create Featured Image
- Part #7b: Create Featured Image Contd.
- Part #8: Set Blog Post to Pending Review
- Need Help?
Please confirm you have access to the following resources before following the publishing procedure.
- Noob Gains WordPress Dashboard – Use your provided username and password
- Editor Review Completed Shared Folder – Go here to view your next assignments
- Noob Gains Content Planner Spreadsheet – View publishing details about each blog post
- Convert Case – Format subheads to standard casing
eposit Photos – Download royalty-free stock photos for featured images (ask for username and password) Pixlr – Free image editing tool to create featured images (feel free to use a similar tool that you feel comfortable with)
Part #1: Uploading to WordPress
Part #2a: Apply Basic Formatting
Part #2b: Add Read More Section
Part #3: Apply Visual Formatting
Content Box CSS Styles