Who has the perfect Superhero physique in Hollywood? Is it Chris Hemsworth’s Thor? Maybe Chris Evans’ Captain America?
Instead of getting big and bulky, that Superhero “Hollywood Physique” is the ultimate fitness goal for many men. And, if that is the body you want, the Superhero Bulking Program from Kinobody might just be the perfect fit for you.
Creator Greg O’Gallagher promises that the Superhero Bulking Program will teach you how to “rapidly put on muscle with an aesthetic proportion” to achieve that ideal look you see in every Marvel movie. And, he also says that this course will optimize your development in a way that no other course has ever done before.
O’Gallagher says this program will maximize lean muscle gain without adding fat, and the results will be a slim waist, big shoulders, and solid chest and arm development. He also promises that this will happen by working out just three days a week.
Surely this program is too good to be true, right? Keep reading to find out if Kinobody’s Superhero Bulking Workout Program delivers what it promises.
Table of Contents
- What is the Superhero Bulking Program?
- What’s in the Program?
- How is this Program Different?
- The Kinobody Superhero Workout Routine
- Details of the Superhero Diet
- What I Like about this Bulking Program
- What I Don't Like about this Superhero Program
- Does the Kinobody Superhero Bulking Workout Program Really Work?
- Superhero Bulking Program Discount
Affiliate Disclaimer: We want to be completely honest with you and let you know that Noob Gains is a Kinobody affiliate. That means if you click any of the Kinobody links on this page and purchase a product product, Noob Gains earns a small commission. You’re under no obligation to buy anything and you can still expect this review to be objective and honest. Please do not purchase anything if it will not benefit your goals and/or situation.
What is the Superhero Bulking Program?
I should point out that the Superhero Bulking Program is not for beginners. It is the most-advanced of the Kinobody programs, and is meant to be the next step after the Greek God Program. The curriculum starts with a “Getting Started” lecture that will prepare you for the four phases and eight months that you are committing too.
And if you’re already thinking about purchasing the program, make sure you follow these steps to get a 29% discount first.
What You Will Learn in the Super Hero Bulking Program
- The Superhero Bulking Program is a comprehensive resistance training system, targeted meal planning, and psychological lifestyle adjustment protocol to design a “Superhero” body tailored to your personal build.
- The workout routine is comprised of 4 specialized phases to increase the sarcoplasmic and myofibrillar hypertrophy of your muscle fibers and to build both size and density commonly found in blockbuster superhero actors.
- The nutrition plan in the Superhero Bulking Program is designed to work well with your lifestyle and testosterone production while maximizing muscle growth and minimizing body fat accumulation.
- You can always refer to the module on Superhero Physique Standards to compare your current status with that of your goal physique data measurements.
What’s in the Program?
O’Gallagher will explain all of the concepts and ideas with each exercise routine, and he makes things very easy to understand.
Section one will break down the key features that make up the “Hollywood Look,” and it will also explain how the Superhero Bulking Program will make that happen for you.
Next, the program gets to the workout routines and breaks them down step-by-step to show you how the movements will lead to you quickly gaining strength and maximizing muscle development. O’Gallagher will also teach you how to measure your progress before giving you nutrition strategies that will help you gain muscle and stay lean.
The nutrition strategies will teach you how to:
- Provide your body with enough calories to support muscle gains
- Take in optimal amounts of protein, fats and carbs to best support muscle gains, training, and hormonal health
- Take in optimal amounts of key vitamins and minerals to support training, recovery, and health
You will learn how to combine the three times-per-week superhero workout plan with the nutritional strategies to get maximum results, and O’Gallagher also throws in some bonuses and extra resources to help you with your fitness journey, as well as achieving that Kinobody lifestyle he is always endorsing.
Here are some of the bonuses included with the program:
- SBP Cardio
- SBP Muscle Building Formula
- SBP The Superhero Lifestyle
- SBP Hacking The Hollywood Physique (Audio)
- SBP Superhero Guide to Dating (Audio)
- SBP Superhero In The Sack
In the exercise videos, O’Gallagher will teach you proper form for each movement, and he will also teach you the right gym equipment to use – along with substitutions – so you can achieve your best results.
Here’s a quote by the creator himself…
I have laid out the exact concepts and strategies that it takes to build a Superhero-worthy physique while leaving out the Broscience, the dogma, and the unessential. Simplicity at its best. Follow the course, put everything into motion, and you will begin making consistent weekly improvement. You’ll gain access to full, in-depth training videos to guide you along the way.
How is this Program Different?
The Superhero Bulking Workout Program is designed to support maximum health and optimize testosterone, while allowing for a fun social life. O’Gallagher says that you can build muscle fast as long as you follow the exact diet plan, which includes big meals. He also gives a full workout plan that features three intense workouts per week, with the goal of reaching the highest level of muscle growth and strength by building muscle density and fullness so you look like a superhero.
Now, the superhero program lives and dies by it's marketing based on a few things that the creator actually "promises" that a noob should be able to do by following this program.
- O’Gallagher also promises that you won’t be spending hours in the gym or spending hours on meal prep. If you want to still be able to socialize and go out for food and drinks, enjoy big meals, and tear up the gym just three days a week, then the Superhero Bulking Workout Program was made just for you.
- Not only will you look good, O’Gallagher promises “mind-shattering strength” that will see you being able to bench more than 300 pounds, perform 100-pound pull ups, and curl 75-pound dumbbells.
- O’Gallagher also says that once you start this program, you will feel relaxed, optimistic, confident, powerful, happy, and accomplished.
The Kinobody Superhero Workout Routine
Unlike other Kinobody programs, the Superhero Bulking Workout focuses on specializing muscle groups instead of working on multiple muscles during one workout. O’Gallagher does this because advanced lifters have a harder time gaining muscle. This is elite-level stuff, and damn, does it work.
Each phase lasts eight weeks, with three workouts per week that each last about an hour and fifteen minutes. The four phases include:
- Phase 1 - Chest and Back
- Phase 2 - Shoulders
- Phase 3 - Arms
- Phase 4 - Tie it Together
Reverse Pyramid Training
O’Gallagher uses reverse pyramid training and rest pause training as his workout protocols.
Reverse pyramid training starts with a set of heavy weight which will probably be higher than you are used to. The beginning of your workout is when you are fresh and ready to go, so you begin with the heavy weight before reducing it by about ten percent for the next set.
This strategy will get you strong, and it will do it quickly. This builds myofibrillar hypertrophy, which increases muscular strength as well as the size of the muscle.
Rest Pause Training
Rest pause training is where you work a muscle group with a high amount of reps then take seconds off before starting again with another set that has a reduced number of reps while the muscle is still full of blood. You will continue with the smaller sets two or three times, and even though this doesn’t build permanent muscle, it does lead to you holding more size if you continue with this type of training on a regular basis.
The amazing thing about this program is that it helps get advanced lifters as big as possible in the right areas, and you can experience incredible gains even if you’ve been lifting for ten years. People will definitely notice the change, and you will find yourself hitting personal records with your strength and physique.
Is Leg Training Included?
Unlike other Kinobody programs, the Superhero Bulking Workout Program also pays some attention to your legs, which is something O’Gallagher doesn’t normally do. On the lower body day, you will be doing at least three to four leg moves that will help your legs get to the perfect size - not too bulky. But, if you would like your legs to get a bit bigger, he does have a bonus workout for massive, powerful legs.
O’Gallagher also throws in a workout modification based on Chris Hemsworth’s Thor physique, which focuses on the upper chest and shoulders.
And, even though most Kinobody programs tend to ignore cardio, O’Gallagher does give you a guide to improving your overall conditioning to help with athleticism and endurance. At the same time, he makes sure that this doesn’t sabotage your muscle gains.
Details of the Superhero Diet
When it comes to nutrition, O’Gallagher’s approach is essentially a lean bulk with alternating calorie days along with intermittent fasting.
As you probably know by now, nutrition is responsible for about 80 percent of your results when you are working a fitness program. And, getting that superhero physique is no different.
I can’t stress enough how important is to get the right amount of calories and macros (protein, fat, carbs) if you want to achieve your best results.
Intermittent fasting is where you eat only during a specific, small time window and then fast during the rest of the day. As for alternating calorie days, this where you switch between days where you have a high caloric intake and then others where you will consume very few calories.
Adding in low calorie days will help you gain muscle fast because it regulates your anabolic receptors and improves your insulin sensitivity.
The only negative I really see with the nutrition part of the program is that O’Gallagher doesn’t get too detailed with his nutritional information. There aren’t many tips or tricks to help you if you are gaining weight too fast or struggling with putting on muscle.
However, the foundation is there when it comes to the diet, and this program is loaded with really good content. So, if you do find yourself needing help with troubleshooting your diet, you can join the Kinobody Facebook group to get tips from others who are following the program. And, you can also ask O’Gallagher any question you have because he often shows up in the group and joins in the discussion.
What I Like about this Bulking Program
There are a lot of things I really like about this program.
- It will get you that superhero look that’s ideal - not too big and bulky, but definitely not skinny.
- You aren’t living in the gym. O’Gallagher said when he created this program that he wanted something that allows users to easily make fitness and nutrition part of their lifestyle, but not the focus of their entire life. You can still get amazing results without spending hours in the gym.
- The diet is flexible. With a simplified fitness routine and nutrition program, you will be able to have a balanced lifestyle that still allows you to go out and have fun with your friends and eat foods that you love at your favorite restaurants.
- You also don’t have to drop a ton of cash on this program. It literally costs less than one session with a personal trainer, and you don’t need to buy a bunch of expensive supplements. With a small investment in the program and a monthly gym membership, you can look like a Hollywood action hero if you put in the work and follow the program.
What I Don't Like about this Superhero Program
Here are a few cons with the program to keep in mind.
- There's a lot of exercise volume. Part of this program involves MEGA training which adds more volume. This can make the workouts pretty long and exhausting so you have to make sure you're resting and eating enough to support it.
- Reverse pyramid training can beat your body up. While RPT is an effective way to train, it can be tough on your body when you're always applying maximum effort on the first set of every major exercise. Just something to keep in mind.
- It's only available on Teachable. This isn't really a deal breaker, but I've had problems logging into Teachable and navigating their interface in the past, so it would be nice to just have something to download honestly.
Does the Kinobody Superhero Bulking Workout Program Really Work?
|Review||Kinobody Superhero Bulking Program|
|Summary||The Superhero Bulking Program is a digital fitness course offered by Kinobody that promises to help you build more muscle by actively gaining size and strength using a combination of dieting strategies and resistance training. The course includes detailed information on setting up and maintaining your diet as well as workouts and video tutorials on how to perform the exercises safely and effectively. While some of the marketing messages add too much hype to the promises of this product, following the instructions in this course should yield actual muscle-building results without too much disruption to your normal life.|
|Rating||4.0 (out of 5)|
O’Gallagher makes big promises with The Superhero Bulking Program, but he still delivers - if you strictly follow the workout routines and diet. By combining a smart nutrition protocol with heavy weight training, O’Gallagher can help you get past your plateaus.
Yes, it is similar to the Greek God Program, but there are tweaks in the diet that make a huge impact on your results. And, the workouts filled with very heavy compound lifts - plus a unique rep and set scheme - will keep you from getting bored and you will see immediate changes.
It may seem unbelievable that training for just three days a week for about an hour will make you incredibly strong and muscular - but it’s true. And, there are a ton of transformation pics online that prove it.
Superhero Bulking Program Discount
You can get a 29% discount off the full price by following these simple steps.
- Go to the Kinobody Physique Builder Quiz.
- Start the quiz by selecting your gender and age.
- When you get to the “Condition” section choose “I have low levels of body fat…”.
- Then in the “Goal” section choose “SUPERHERO PHYSIQUE”
- The next page will be a sales page for The Superhero Bulking Program and the price will be $49 instead of $69.
You're welcome 🙂