For the past five years, Kinobody founder, Greg O’Gallagher, has been all over the internet promoting his various exercise programs with promises of a ripped physique and a lavish lifestyle, similar to what you would see in a James Bond movie.
I’ve already reviewed a few of the courses that Kinobody offers including:
- The Greek God Program
- The Warrior Shredding Program
- The Aggressive Fat Loss Program
- The Goddess Toning Program
- The Superhero Bulking Program
- The Bodyweight Mastery Program
- The Movie Star Body Program
And after diving into each of these programs, I’m a believer in O’Gallagher’s approach to exercise and nutrition.
If you’re willing to put in the work and follow exactly what O’Gallagher teaches, you’ll most likely see very good results. But, how do you know which program is the right one for you?
Keep reading to find out.
Table of Contents
What is the Kinobody Quiz?
Before you buy one of the Kinobody programs to help you on your fitness journey, you should first take the Kinobody Physique Quiz. In just a few minutes, this quiz will recommend the right program that will help you reach your specific goals and get maximum results.
Questions About Gender and Age
O’Gallagher has built his brand with programs specifically designed for men, but recently he has added a couple of programs for women. So, the first question in the Kinobody survey simply asks if you are a man or a woman.
The next question in the Kinobody Physique Survey is about your age, and you will be asked if you are in your teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, or 60+. Your age is important because numerous studies have shown that your age affects your fitness.
Most people reach their physical peak between the ages of 20 and 35, and once you hit middle age your physical activity starts to decline and your body fat increases. Other things your age can affect include maximum heart rate, maximum oxygen uptake, and the mass of fast twitch muscle fibers, which produce power for high intensity exercise.
Questions About Physical Condition and Fitness Goals
The next question is about your current physical condition and body type, and the options for men are:
- I have low levels of body fat, I can see my abs, and I want to build more muscle to look fantastic.
- I have a good level of muscle size, but I need to drop fat to reveal muscle definition and six-pack abs.
- I’m skinny-fat. I look skinny and definitely need more muscle, but I still have fat covering my abs.
- I have no clue how much muscle I have with all of this fat covering it, I need to lose a bunch of fat!
The options for women are:
- I have a slim body type and want to gain lean muscle in the right areas to look my best.
- I have stubborn body fat. I want to slim down and increase my muscle tone.
- I have 20 or more pounds of fat to lose, I want to drop all of this fat and look my best.
This question is important because Kinobody needs to know where you are in your fitness journey. Some of his programs are for fat loss, while others are for building muscle and getting ripped. So, if you are just starting out and have a lot of fat to lose, recommending The Superhero Bulking Program wouldn’t make sense.
You can check out our complete review of all the Kinobody products by visiting this URL: https://noobgains.com/kinobody
The same logic applies for those who have worked out regularly, but still haven’t achieved the body they want. If your body fat percentage is already on the low side, but your goal is to get ripped, then The Aggressive Fat Loss Program wouldn’t make any sense for you.
The last question is about your fitness goals, and your options will depend on your previous answers. Some of them are:
- My main goal is to drop fat slowly, about one pound per week while focusing on increasing muscle density and strength for a chiseled physique.
- My main goal is to do an aggressive cut and lose fat faster. I’m not worried about getting more strength and size, I just want to get lean fast.
- My main goal is definition. I want to focus mainly on fat loss to reveal great definition while I slowly build dense muscle size.
- My main goal is muscle growth. I want to build muscle size while slowly dropping the fat covering my abs.
After you have answered all of these questions, the Kinobody Physique Builder Tool will recommend the right program for you.
Advice for Women
Because most Kinobody programs are designed for men, the Kinobody Physique Quiz is much more detailed for guys. For women, the options are limited, and they are always directed to The KinoBaddie Program, no matter their age, fitness level, and goals. If there was a result different than that, I couldn’t find it.
However, just because the ladies only have one option, that doesn’t mean the program doesn’t work. They just might need to go elsewhere to get a more specialized program.
Recommendations for the Guys
There are five different Kinobody programs that O’Gallagher has designed for men, and what he recommends for you will ultimately be all about your fitness goals and current fitness level.
If you have a lot of fat to lose, he’s probably going to start you off with the Aggressive Fat Loss or Warrior Shredding Program to help you shed fat quickly before moving on to something that focuses on building muscle, like The Greek God Program.
Regardless, we wouldn’t recommend either of these programs to guys who want to improve their bodies. Why?
Because you have to buy another program each time you’re ready for a new bodybuilding phase.
Are you trying to lose body fat? Buy Aggressive Fat Loss.
Ready to start bulking up? Buy the Greek God Program.
Wouldn’t it be better if all the phases of your body transformation were in ONE program? Yea, we think so too.
That’s why we recommend Superhero X12 by FitMole.
Instead of giving you the tools to reach just one goal, SX12 gives you everything you need to tackle almost any fitness goal you have:
- Gain muscle
- Build strength
- Improve muscle density
- Build definition
- Get completely shredded
- Take a more AGGRESSIVE shredding approach
- Or maintain the abs you already have
We were amazed at everything that’s included in the program and we cover it all in our detailed Superhero X12 review.
If you want finally get that lean and muscular body that makes strangers do double takes, without wasting money on multiple programs, Superhero X12 might be right for you.
Summing Up the Kinobody Physique Quiz
Every program at Kinobody is based on intermittent fasting, but there are some changes when it comes to macro percentages, caloric intake, and eating times based on your body fat percentage.
The big difference between each program is the exercise method, but you will always be working out just three days a week.