While the majority of Kinobody programs are targeted at men, founder Greg O’Gallagher hasn’t forgotten about the ladies. The Goddess Toning Workout Program promises women a slim and sexy look by helping them build a toned body with amazing glutes and reducing their body fat. And, they can do it without a ton of cardio and still eating food they love.
Is this program just another trendy diet gimmick? Keep reading this Goddess Toning Program review to learn about the key features, and more importantly, find out if it really works.
Table of Contents
- What is a Goddess Body?
- It’s Not a Diet, It’s a Lifestyle
- No Supplements, Shakes, or Diet Pills Needed
- The Goddess Workout Main Concepts
- What’s Inside This Kinobody Program?
- What You Will Learn With the Goddess Toning Program
- The Downside of This Program
- Goddess Toning Program Review - Final Word
- Goddess Toning Program Discount
Affiliate Disclaimer: Right up front, I want to be completely honest with you and let you know that I’m an affiliate for Kinobody. That means if you click any of the Kinobody links on this page and order a product, I’ll earn a small commission. However, you’re under no obligation to purchase anything. Please use your best judgement and make a decision for yourself whether Kinobody products will actually work for you and your situation.
What is a Goddess Body?
According to O’Gallagher, a Goddess Body has the following characteristics:
- A toned & defined upper body
- Amazing butt with proportionate legs
- Sleek and feminine look of an A-level actress without getting that “too thin” appearance
- Enjoying life and being healthy without having to obsess over dieting and exercise
To achieve this look and lifestyle, The Goddess Toning Program teaches that you can lose body fat easily without the typical overly-restrictive “mainstream” diet and you don’t have to spend hours in the gym doing cardio.
This is a premium diet and training program that comes with all the bells and whistles to help you build a very strong and feminine body. I’ll admit that it’s competitively priced, but you can follow these steps to get a 29% discount off the full price.
It’s Not a Diet, It’s a Lifestyle
Instead of eating five to six small meals a day that can leave you feeling unfulfilled, weak, and fatigued, this program has an approach to nutrition similar to the Greek God Program for men. You will not be cutting out carbs (or feeling guilty when you want to eat them) and you won’t be starving yourself.
Instead, the nutrition in this program features two large meals each day plus a snack. Each meal has the right balance of protein, carbs, and fat, and that means that you can still eat the foods and meals that you love. This is a common principle among all the courses offered by the Kinobody fitness brand.
Because you are only eating two meals, they will be much larger than you are used to. But, if you follow the plan, you will still have a necessary caloric deficit while getting the proper macros for fat loss.
And, you will feel full and satiated between meals so you don’t find yourself craving junk and feeling like you are on a depriving diet. When you eat things like baked boneless wings, potato wedges, and chicken gyros for each meal (which you can with this program), it will keep you from obsessing over a “diet” and letting it take over your life.
An added bonus to this approach is that it works well no matter if you are single, in a relationship, or cooking for a large family. There is no need to cook separate meals for everyone because these meals are delicious, but still part of the Goddess Toning Workout Programs’ nutrition guidelines.
No matter if you want to get rid of excess body fat or minimize fat gain to add muscle tone, the nutrition part of the Goddess Toning Workout Program will help you achieve those goals.
Say goodbye to bandwagon diets like Paleo, gluten-free, juice cleanses and detoxes, or low-carb. Instead, embrace intermittent fasting by eating two large, satisfying meals plus a snack. If you enjoy your nutrition lifestyle, you are more likely to stick with it and not feel deprived. And, when a nutrition program is okay with you eating out and being social, that’s even better.
No Supplements, Shakes, or Diet Pills Needed
Just like his programs for men, O’Gallagher focuses on intermittent fasting, and you will be eating real food every meal. There are no supplements or weight-loss shakes, but you will be cooking the majority of your meals.
Just to be clear, Kinobody does sell supplements. But it’s important to be clear that supplements are not necessary to reach your body transformation goal. Supplements are in fact… supplementary.
There are blogs and social media groups that will help you with meal ideas, and the program also features a meal guide. However, you will be mostly on your own when it comes to what you eat. It will be up to you to determine what you eat and when, the calorie count, and the macro percentages. It’s not complicated, but it does require a commitment and some work.
There are no ready-to-eat meals you can buy or nutritional shortcuts. You will need to hit the grocery store on a regular basis, and put some thought into what you are putting into your body. The good thing is, you can still eat meals you love (but sometimes you will have to make a few tweaks).
This program is very doable, but you have to keep track of your calorie intake and macros to make sure you have a caloric deficit every day and to make sure your macros percentages are resulting in maximum fat loss.
When it comes to getting rid of excess fat, it’s all about what you eat and making sure you are burning more calories than you are consuming. It’s really that simple.
The Goddess Workout Main Concepts
If you want to get fit and toned so you look and feel your best, O’Gallagher will give you a step-by-step plan to make that happen - and you don’t have to join an aerobics class or buy a treadmill.
To lose body fat and get that slim and sexy toned upper body, amazing glutes, and proportional legs, you will be working out three times a week (each workout lasts one hour) and strategically using light cardio, abs training, and strength training.
Two of the biggest myths that this program busts are:
- Lifting Weights Will Make You Bulk Up: You will not get bulky when you lift weights, it’s pretty much impossible.
- More Cardio Burns Fat Faster: Excessive cardio will not lead to burning fat faster. There is no need to walk miles on a treadmill or sweat it out in a cycling class.
The Kinobody Goddess Toning Workout Program will help you burn fat while building the right amount of muscle, and the workouts will work in harmony with the nutrition practices.
This is not a useless exercise program, it is the first step to a life of genuine and lasting fitness.
In each workout, O’Gallagher breaks down the exercises and tells you why he included it in the program, what the movement will do for you, and what kind of look each exercise will achieve. Some examples are dumbbell step-ups, which will tone your legs and butt instead of adding bulk, and lat pull-downs which will slim down your upper body.
When you purchase this program, you will have access to videos that will teach you proper form for each exercise, so you know what you are doing when you hit the gym. And, O’Gallagher will also teach you what equipment you need for each exercise, as well as offer substitutions for those exercises if equipment isn’t available.
What’s Inside This Kinobody Program?
As soon as you make your purchase you will have lifetime access to the class curriculum. As an introduction, O’Gallagher gives a lecture to prepare you with everything you need to know before starting The Goddess Toning Program.
Here’s a quick breakdown of each section:
- Section #1 - You’ll learn about the Goddess Physique. O’Gallagher will not only break down the key features of the body you want, but he will also tell you how his plan will help you get there.
- Section #2 - This section focuses on the training, and you will learn the best exercises to perform each time you are at the gym, as well as how to build a toned upper body and incredible legs.
- Section #3 - This gives you the strategic step-by-step workout program for improving muscle tone and burning body fat.
- Section #4 - This section focuses on nutrition. O’Gallagher will give you specific strategies for easily losing body fat. Some of the things you will learn include how much you can eat, when you can eat, and how to make your diet enjoyable and easy to stick to.
- Section #5 - Everything is tied together so you can build a plan for getting the best possible results.
- Bonuses - The bonuses include the lean muscle nutrition plan, the aggressive fat loss diet, the home workout plan, and the Goddess Mindset Guide & Motivational Workbook. Each lecture also features supplemental resources to maximize your experience with the Goddess Toning Workout Program.
- Private Facebook Community - You can join this community for added support, meal ideas, and workout tips. However, this program is still relatively new, so the community isn’t as large as you would find on sites like Beachbody or Trim Down Club. This program is really all about the individual, so if you need a group environment than this program might not be for you.
What You Will Learn With the Goddess Toning Program
With all of the misinformation and fluff in the women’s fitness industry, the Kinobody Goddess Toning Program was badly needed. The women who have read all of the materials and worked through the program - and shared their experiences - have a lot of common takeaways from the program.
Some of the most important are:
- Why strength training is important (and why it won’t bulk you up)
- Why lifting weights only three days a week is the best approach to achieving maximum results
- The things you have been told about cardio training aren’t true
- How you can have a life and socialize without obsessing about your diet
- How to incorporate things like coffee and chocolate into your plan
- Easy ways to count calories and macros
This female-focused program will also teach you why most programs for women suck, how to master a caloric deficit, how to use cardio to accelerate fat loss, the best exercises for building a slim, fit, & toned body, and the things everyone gets wrong about building a sexy body.
He even goes further with the limited strength training women have been taught over the years, and explains why you are probably doing that wrong, too. He will also explain the process of lifting weights and when to increase the weight you are pushing.
He will also explain why you are doing each move and lifting that amount of weight. Plus, once you reach your goals he will teach you how to maintain that Hollywood body that you’ve created for yourself.
The Downside of This Program
Overall, this program is filled with good information and it really focuses on education, but the bad thing about it is there isn’t much advice to ease into it.
Let’s face it, starting a new diet and training program can be a really difficult transition for someone who’s never done it before. You have to plan your meals, follow macronutrient ratios, get a gym membership, start consistently going to the gym according to a schedule, etc.
It would be nice if there was a roadmap for easing into this, but the information is presented in an “all or nothing” fashion. Honestly, there’s some truth to this because tackling these components in pieces will only render partial results.
So if you’re a complete beginner, you want to make sure you read the entire program and lean on the support of others in the Facebook group to start strong and stick with it, otherwise you might get lost and be disappointed with the results you get a few months into it.
Goddess Toning Program Review - Final Word
|Review||Kinobody Goddess Toning Program|
|Summary||The Goddess Toning Program is a digital fitness course offered by Kinobody designed for women that promises to help you build a toned, lean, and feminine body resembling a fitness model using targeted diet and training methods. The program is hosted through Teachable and includes modules on dieting, resistance training, strategic adjustments, and keeping yourself motivated until seeing results. These strategies may be tough for absolute beginners to embrace if they've never trained or gone on a diet before, but overall the program is reasonably priced, contains a lot of value, and is based on effective body transformation methods.|
|Rating||4.5 (out of 5)|
It’s probably obvious at this point that I believe The Goddess Toning Program really works, and there are numerous before and after pictures on the Kinobody website and Instagram page to prove it. Here’s the thing, though - you will have to push yourself.
You will be lifting weights that are heavier than you are used to, you will be eating bigger meals than you are used to, but I promise this leads to amazing results. If you stick with the program and follow it exactly as O’Gallagher has laid out, you will see changes almost immediately, and in a few weeks you will be blown away by your progress.
The amazing thing is, once you start following the program you will become more confident because you are seeing results. This will lead to you pushing yourself even more and feeling empowered. You will stop worrying about the end result, and you will find yourself enjoying the process. What other fitness program can make that claim?
Goddess Toning Program Discount
You can get a 29% discount off the full price by following these simple steps.
- Go to the Kinobody Physique Builder Quiz.
- Start the quiz by selecting your gender as “Female”.
- Select your age.
- When you get to the “Condition” section choose “I have a slim body type…”.
- The next page will be a sales page for The Goddess Toning Program and the price will be $49 instead of $69.
You're welcome 🙂